FYI, engaged couples!
You are in the wedding planning stages — planning the location, the venue, the vibe, the dress, the photographer, the honeymoon, everything — to make the day you’ve both dreamed of come true. And you have such love and excitement planning your lives together.
Getting married is exciting! Creating a love that lasts requires wisdom, skill, planning, and conscious ways to build trust and commitment.
One wedding essential necessary to make sure your marriage is headed for success is premarital counseling. What is premarital counseling?
Premarital counseling is a process offered to couples once the decision to marry is made. It can be for first-time marriages or remarriages.
I use an integrated approach interweaving the best practices for wellness and relational health. I use the combined resources including the latest developments in neuroscience and stress management, research from the Gottman Institute for Making Marriage Last, the 5 Love Languages from Gary Chapman, and my own model for creating lives of purpose and joy.
Together, we will:
2. Customize a plan that will address your most important concerns.
3. Create a conscious relationship vision for your future, interweaving your values, hopes, and dreams for a life together you will love.
4. Gain confidence to understand differences and manage conflict.
5. Build the skill in communication to deepen and grow your connection.
6. Design a portfolio of resources that will support you in your future happiness.
Get your relationship on the right start. Build a foundation that will last a lifetime. You will beat the odds and become relationship masters!
Here are a few questions to reflect on:
1. What areas would you like to strengthen in your relationship to ensure lasting happiness?
2. What core values, hopes, and dreams will you include in creating your relationship vision?
3. What resources do you have in your toolbox to build a strong foundation for success?
Sharla Macy is passionate about working with couples. She believes that quality relationships require wisdom, skill, and resources that then create lasting love. She has 28 years as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and looks forward to the opportunity to work with you.
Call Sharla Macy, LMFT at 720.304.2731, sharlamacy.com, or email her at email@example.com and schedule your consultation. She will create a customized package that will be the best fit for your needs.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
If you ‘like’ us, we’ll LOVE you!