https://sharlamacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/couples-holding-pinkies-by-ocean.jpg 1500 1000 Sharla Macy https://sharlamacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Sharla-Macy-Logo-1-whitespace.png Sharla Macy2019-10-07 21:58:002019-12-05 22:11:09The Quest for Couples
Life is a quest for meaning and joy, love and connection. A quest…
https://sharlamacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/adult-black-and-white-child-736428-1-scaled.jpg 2560 1440 Sharla Macy https://sharlamacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Sharla-Macy-Logo-1-whitespace.png Sharla Macy2019-08-12 23:05:472019-08-15 17:14:32What It Is I Do. Why?
I was introduced to a friend of a neighbor in our new "digs"…
https://sharlamacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/12400522_1210983638916743_2032074157690351044_n-e1468983853557.jpg 493 600 Sharla Macy https://sharlamacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Sharla-Macy-Logo-1-whitespace.png Sharla Macy2016-07-17 22:39:152016-12-02 07:56:40The Power of Vulnerability, Courage and Resilience: Joy
Joy! Just saw this movie and loved the story based…
Get Your Free Pocket Guide!
Would you like to receive a receive free gift? Get “5 Tips To Design Relationships That Thrive”
- Seven Relational Principles That Strengthen Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Respect
- 5 Things To Help With Job Loss During COVID-19: By Sheila Clemenson, Career Coach
- 6 Ways to Navigate through Turbulent Times with Calm, Courage and Connection
- 8 Components of a Thriving Workplace Culture
- Reflect, Release and Reset for 2020
- Keep the Peace in Any Season- Especially During The Holidays
- The Power of Gratitude