Sheila Clemenson is the Owner and CEO of Transitions Coaching Services LLC, and a Certified Career Coach and Consultant with over 20 years of experience in hiring, coaching, and advising job seekers, employees, and management in diverse industries. Sheila helps people define, create, and refine how they express their careers, vocations, and callings as they experience life’s transitions. She brings inspiration, energy, and enthusiasm to her clients, leading them along the path to their next big opportunity. She offers strategies, resources, and tools to help clients express their life’s work experiences while maximizing their strengths.
https://sharlamacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Sheila-Clemenson-sq.jpg 500 500 Ivan Junge https://sharlamacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Sharla-Macy-Logo-1-whitespace.png Ivan Junge2020-01-21 23:28:092020-01-21 23:28:09Sheila Clemenson
Get Your Free Pocket Guide!
Would you like to receive a receive free gift? Get “5 Tips To Design Relationships That Thrive”
- Seven Relational Principles That Strengthen Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Respect
- 5 Things To Help With Job Loss During COVID-19: By Sheila Clemenson, Career Coach
- 6 Ways to Navigate through Turbulent Times with Calm, Courage and Connection
- 8 Components of a Thriving Workplace Culture
- Reflect, Release and Reset for 2020
- Keep the Peace in Any Season- Especially During The Holidays
- The Power of Gratitude